Monday, December 28, 2009

day two

when i woke up this morning i really missed him, i miss him right now. the babies are in bed. the house cleaned, all my laundry washed. limi and marcy ( my 14 yearold brother and his best friend) are watching tv.
take a deep breath, it will be ok. right? i started this blog so it would help me let my feelings out. so feelings, come out!!!!! i'm crying.

i don't really miss picking up after chris. i just know i won't have to do it for such a long time that it breaks my heart. thats so silly. makes me laugh writing about it. there is less laundry too. so thats pretty cool. i can cook whatever i like. lots of veggies. i am not a big meateater, unlike my sweet christopher.

god, do i love him. we met in march 2005. he had just joined the army and got stationed in baumholder, germany. i had moved there only 6 months earlier. i was fed up with my job and the big city life. i had a friend in baumholder and after visiting a couple of times i decided to move and take a break from it all. great decision:)
chris and i met and became friends and soon after, a couple. Over the next few months he had to go away for training for weeks on end. he was preparing for his first deployment to iraq. when we fell in love he told me: i am a soldier, i will have to go away often but i would love to give this a try. we gave it a try:) he left for iraq on nov 13th 2005. the following april he came home for two weeks and proposed. he fell on one knee and asked me to marry him. i was so in shock, grabbed him and pulled him up. what do you mean, i said. are you sober?? He put his hands on my shoulders and said, i want to marry you. he went down on his knee again and asked: helen amira, will you be my wife? YES!!!!!! on Nov 13th 2006 my love came home from iraq, on dec.1st we married and only 3 weeks later we found out that i was carrying our first child.

Here we are three years later. so in love. with anjali and viana to make our lives complete. i am truly blessed. thank you lord.
protect my love and let him come home safe.

say a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment