Thursday, January 7, 2010

email from chris

today i got this email from chris. this is the stuff that keeps our love very much alive and me happy as helllllllllll:))))))))


dont feel down in the dumps but if you do, consider me the trashman, i will scoop up your stinky messy dirty dont want them anymore days and take them away . OOOOOOOyyyyyaaaaaaa thats right I'M the man you go to for all your dirty jobs.
Had a bad day with the kids,trouble going uuupp and dddoowwnnn those stupid stairs, just call mister fix-it and I will sweep all your problems away. for the low low price of 19.99 a month you too can have a carefree life . lol if it was only that simple everyone whould pay that price, probably more . I wish i did not have to be here and i could stay home with you but yaaa. Im here and your there and i feel like i cant do anything to help you but you are right . sometimes all a person needs is some compassion and an open ear. you deserve that from me and I should focus on you guys more than myself . sometimes i just want to do my own thing and not to think about you guys ,i try to forget where i am and just focus on my job and my guys but that will never happen. i think about you guys (or should i say girls). both our girls are super cute and i know that you are taking super good care of them . I love you so much that i could never imagine myself without you in my life , your beautifully cute smile and your big soft but firm butt lol and open heart make me so happy to have you in my life. it will be over before we know it and we will be back in each others arms .
I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND I WONT GET MAD WHEN YOU SPELLCHECK THIS MESSAGE
CHRIS


am i not such a lucky girl?????? and yeah, its safe to say chris really likes my butt....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment