Friday, January 8, 2010

two weeks

can you believe it has been two weeks? they went by faster than i thought. i still miss chris and i do have moments when i think i wont be able to make it on my own. but then i realize that i dont even have to. chris can help from a far and there are so many others i can count on. lyndon and jasmin came over today. lyndon took the trash out:) that was nice:) we all had a nice dinner and afterwards i got to talk to chris. i love you my angel. you make my day, even when we cant be together. i thank the lord for bringing you into my life.
anjali called lyndon papa, he played with her the entire time they were here. my poor child, i wish she could have her daddy.



i am eating super healthy and tomorrow petra and i are gonna figure out how to get those ww things:) i am excited. also i put away soo much money this month!!! i am super excited about that too. i know chris is too. he wants a ford flex. i want to get out the army. maybe. if he wants to too. if not, a bigger car would be very nice:) but then again, i don't want to miss chris ever, ever, ever again!!!!!!

say a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Amy, you and Chris are so cute, you can see how much you love each other. I enjoy reading your blog. I wish I could be there to help you a little, but know that we are here, although miles away, I am always saying a pray for Chris to stay safe and you and the girls to get all the help you need from friends and family out there in Germany.
    Love you sweet angel
    Xoxoxox to Anjali and Viana

    ReplyDelete