Thursday, February 25, 2010

blessed


i can't even find the right words to say how i feel. i am sooooo happy. i feel so calm and blessed as if an angel whispered in my ear at night, telling me that everything is going to be just fine. i am at peace with myself and my life. my children make my days so incredibly beautiful, filled with laughter, hugs and kisses on my cheeks, my hands, my belly:) I wake up in the morning and i hear anjali singing in her room or calling my name. i walk into her room and there it is the biggest smile you have ever seen. she is soo happy to see me. what a treat. and viana giggles and kicks off her blanket when i come to pick her up. i am soooo blessed. and chris is doing so well. we talk on skype as if he was sitting right in front of me. as if there weren't thousands of miles between us. we laugh and philosophize about our lives....

i thank god for all i have, my husband and my children, our families and friends.

the deployment is going by so fast. i hear birds singing in the morning, they let me know that spring is just around the corner and june is not so far away anymore. i can not wait to hold him again. i can't wait...

i keep busy with coffees, as usual. also the weather is getting better and we can go for walks. i loooooove spring, well almost spring. being more active helps me lose weight too. i have lost 15 lbs since new years. i am counting weight watchers points and eat soup for dinner. i make a new batch every other day. yummyyy.

my friends and i are going to ramstein tomorrow to hang out at the mall, ha ha. i just need to get out of town so i am really excited! well i better get to bed soooo i love you and

say a prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment